Infectious Disease Portfolio
Quality control materials for every need
Are you developing a new molecular test for an emerging pathogen like Zika or Ebola?
Want to benchmark your Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhea assay’s performance against a wide range of highly characterized specimen types?
Need a range of common or rare viral genotypes for your HIV, HBV, or HCV assays - including those characterized by NGS?
SeraCare’s industry-leading portfolio of infectious disease reference materials and controls can provide laboratories the tools they need to quickly and confidently reach their goal.
SeraCare's comprehensive portfolio:
- Highly characterized, patient?derived, disease?state specimens in a range of sizes up to bulk quantities
- Widest selection of linearity, performance, qualification, and seroconversion panels to help establish the most comprehensive analytical performance for your assays
- Powerful ACCURUN? QC tools - available both as molecular (PCR) and serology controls and reference materials - help ensure complete control over assay performance monitoring
- Patient-like HIV and HCV drug resistance reference materials for NGS assays
- Innovative positive and negative natural and processed human plasma and serum diluents